Abstract SubmissionAbstract submission opens on January 15, 2019 and closes on April 30, 2019. All speakers including Plenary, Keynote and Invited Lecturers have to submit their abstracts via the web submission system. Other forms of abstract submission cannot be accepted. The Abstract Template can be downloaded here.
Please do not alter the Abstract Template. Incorrectly filled-in or modified templates will be returned to the sender for corrections, which can delay the final acceptance. Abstracts must not exceed one page and must be uploaded as DOCX files (see full instructions in the Template).The abstracts will be converted to high-resolution PDF files by the Conference team. Please verify the visual quality of your abstract.
Presenting Authors can request either Oral or Poster presentation. Please note that only two abstracts for each participant will be allowed, of which only one can be considered as oral contribution. All submitting authors will be notified about the decision by May 15, 2019.
Time for Speakers are as follows (lecture + discussion):
Plenary Lectures: 50 min; Keynote Lectures: 40 min; Invited Lectures: 30 min; Oral Communications: 20 min.
Abstract submissions deadlineApril 30, 2019
Method of SubmissionAbstracts can be submitted only via this Online Abstract Submission Form
Guidelines for Submission
- All abstracts must be submitted and presented in English.
- The size of the document should not exceed one A4 page. The abstract will not be edited and will be published as received.
- The size of the uploaded file cannot exceed the limit of 10 MB.
- Please use this Abstract Template.
- Standard abbreviations do not need explanation. Otherwise abbreviations must be defined in brackets after when first used in the text.
- The authors are responsible for the content and the language quality of the abstract.
- An automatically generated confirmation will be sent to your email address. If you do not receive it within an hour, first please check your spam folder and then contact us at email@example.com.
- If changes to your submitted abstract are necessary, please contact us at email address above, any time before the abstract submission deadline. Please do not submit your abstract more than once.
- Each author can be the presenting author in max. 2 abstracts.
- All submitting authors will be notified about the decision by May 15, 2019.
- The presenting author of a selected abstract commits himself/herself to attend the ICHAC 2019 and present the abstract in the session at the time decided by the Scientific Committee. One of the co-authors can take over if needed.